Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fast Draft: Day Two

Today I managed a full 20 pages. Some of it definately useless crud which will be tossed. At the same time, by writing it I knew that it wouldn't work, so I won't spend too much time thinking about it or working on it.

I came up with a few things that surprised me and will stay as long as they have a place that fits. Just little moments.

Also, I find that I have a tendancy of writing so fast that I end up with more of a sketch than a real scene. Not much description, even many dialogue tags missing. I'm not sure if this will be a real pain on re-writes, or good. Guess I will find out.

Anyway, I should go to bed soon. I work tomorrow and my chances of doing 20 pages on a work day are more difficult. Best if I get up early and try to get a few before I leave.

No comments: